Getting ready for your next kids pool party, but not sure how to keep them entertained? Try this creative game to make the most of your next kids pool party!!
Surprise Package Game –
1.Use a gift card or cash (something small) – wrap in a small box with packaging tape (wrap all over)
2. Put that box in a larger box and wrap all over – continue this until you have wrapped 6 boxes – the final wrap should be with nice wrapping paper.
3. You need a pair of dice and a set of funny glasses (with the nose and mustache).
4. Have the kids sit in a circle on the deck next to the pool.
5. The first person rolls the dice one time. If he rolls a double, he puts on the glasses and tries to open the box.
6. In the meantime the next person rolls the dice one time and tries to shake a double. This keeps going and the box is passed until someone finally manages to open the final box.
You will spend some money on packaging tape but watching the kids trying to get to the prize is hilarious. By the way our “kids” are in their 20’s and it gets wild. Move things out of the way!
For more backyard entertaining tips, visit to our blog
or “like” us on facebook
The Pool Man Inc., is a Houston Pool Builder serving the Tomball, Cypress, Magnolia and Houston areas since 1981. We are BBB (Better Business Bureau) accredited member, receiving a BBB Awards for Excellence for 2012/Pinnacle Winner.