Cucumber Citrus Salad
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- ½ cup finely chopped orange bell peppers
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 6 cups (approx. 2 whole) seedless cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon EVO
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons white wine vinegar
1. Combine first four ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Combine lemon rind and remaining ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
3. Pour over cucumber mixture and toss well to coat. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Enjoy this cool, crispy salad for lunch by the pool. “Like” our Facebook page
or follow our blog
for more delicious recipes from your Custom Pool Builder in Houston