As the weather warms up and you are getting your pool ready for Summer – here are some reminders about your pool chemicals:
- Always read and follow the manufacturer’s instructions on all packaging. Be familiar with emergency procedures.
- Keep chemicals out of the reach of children and pets.
- Store your pool chemicals in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight and in an area that is well ventilated.
- Containers should always be kept closed when not in use and chemicals should be kept in their original container.
- Never store oxidizers and acid near each other. Oxidizers will release chlorine gas if they come in contact with acids.
- Do not store liquids above powders or solids and do not stack containers.
- Do not store pool chemicals above your head in hard to reach spaces.
Follow these simple precautions and have a great swimming season this year!
For more pool chemical and water chemistry tips
, please subscribe to our blog
or find us on Facebook
The Pool Man Inc., is a Houston Pool Builder serving the Tomball, Cypress, Magnolia and Houston areas since 1981. We are a BBB (Better Business Bureau) accredited member, receiving the BBB Awards for Excellence for 2012 – a Pinnacle Winner.